Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Here Comes the Smoke!

Aready a month gone by! Crazy how time flies. I must be having fun?
We have ventured into the evening looks, and let me tell you, working with black pigment is harder than it looks! I can't believe my first final exam is already next week. That's a good thing for you readers, cause my blog will get a lot more interesting and funny once that happens. I think after we get these basic looks down, we go into Avante Garde and all that jazz. As for now, here is some of my latest work!

Tanya - Business Look                                                  Tanya - Business Look


Courtnay - Day Look                                                   Courtnay - Day with Red Lips


Courtnay - Smokey V with Red Lips                            Courtnay - Smokey V with Nude Lips


Marjorie - Smokey Liner Natural Lip                         Marjorie - Smokey Liner Natural Lip


Dore - Business Look                                                  Dore - Smokey V with Nude Lip



xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment