Monday, November 22, 2010

Avant-Garde 2

Another cold day gone by. When I was walking to school this morning in my knee high leather moccasin boots (Nine West - no big deal. I may not be able to wear heels in this weather, but it doesn't mean I can't bust out a brand name on my foot) a homeless man with missing teeth yelled out at me, "Hey! Nice Booooots!"... So I was bound to have a great day when it started like that. He must have been my good luck charm because I just so happened to have an awesome day in class and managed to create something beautiful and unique on Marjorie's cute little face. The colour scheme is Analogous, so I used Red, Red-Violet, and Violet. My loving and dashing boyfriend bought me flowers for getting high scores on my term 1 marks, so I decided to incorporate some rose petals into my work. Have a look-see for yourself. 
I love love love the lips.





xox Celina

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could rock bright pink shadow like that! I always look like I have a sunburn on my eyelids when I try. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete