Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fabulous!

This just in, I have a girl crush!

So, as some of you may know, I have a weird obsession with Harry Potter. I know right? Everyone thought that was over, but not for me. I'm not going to lie to anyone, but I have been waiting in line dressed up as a character from the books going to the movie premieres at midnight for the past 3 years. (Part 1 of HP7 I along with my loving and also nerdy boyfriend will be going as Death Eaters, masks and dark marks and all) ANYWAYS. N'uff 'bout me, let's move on to bigger and SHORTER things ie Emma Watson (Hermione Granger). She cut off all of her beautiful locks of hair and looks so amazing. This girl can rock a 1960's Twiggy look I am telling you! 
See for yourself!

Emma-Watson-ShortHair.jpg

Absolutely FABULOUS!
I love this girl. And her make-up is so simple and elegant. Natural beauty makes a huge statement!


xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment