Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sew What?

You may have heard (if you have ears) that Harry Potter 7 part 1 flew into theatres and is winning the hearts of all it's viewers. I was there opening night, the first showing Friday Nov 19 @ 12:01AM in the Imax Theatre, with my boyfriend at my side. We spooked some audience members as we walked in wearing black cloaks and home made Death Eater masks. (some little Weasley look alike pointed his wand at me and yelled Avada-Kadavra... not cool) The movie itself was AMAZING. These little brits are becoming great actors (finally) and it was NOT a kids movie anymore. I was actually scared at some of it, and He Who Must Not Be Named is so evil in this movie/book. So thrilling. I am so excited for part 2 to come out in the summer. Not sure what my costume will be for the final film yet.



In other, less nerdy news, I also made this Hello Kitty doll out of a 
"Make Your Own Hello Kitty Doll" package. Wait, that's not less nerdy at all.


Ho Hum, that's my life I guess. Always crafty.

xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment