Monday, November 1, 2010

Tony & Valentina

Hallows'eve is a make-up artists favorite time of year!

This year Martin and I went as traveling circus gypsies from the movie 
The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
(Otherwise know as the last movie that Heath Ledger was in)
If you haven't seen it already, I do recommend it. It is quite out of the ordinary and the costumes and special effects are very interesting and unique.











I think we did a pretty great job! Martin even let me practice my make-up skills on his manly face. I faked that he had more facial hair, did a smokey liner & of course put on the red markings on his forehead. As for myself, smokey eyes, false lashes, drawn on bottom lashes, bright cheeks and the 1920's concealed lips.

xox Tony & Valentina
xox Martin & Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment