Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dirty 30's & oh Lordy 40's

More decades! So far the 40's are looking the best to me. Last night Martin and I watched "It's A Wonderful Life" because Martin loves Christmas movies. It was my first time seeing the movie... turns out, it's not really such a wonderful life until you don't have one at all. After the movie was over and I was about to leave, I grabbed Martin by the shoulders and shook him exclaiming, "Now you listen to me! I don't want any plastics, and I don't want any ground floors, and I don't want to get married - ever - to anyone! You understand that? I want to do what I want to do!!" then I burried my face in his chest shaking my head back and fourth screaming "Oohhh Martin! Martin! Martin! Martin!" ie re-enacting both George's and Mary's characters, because I would make a fantastic actress  in the 1940's.









<------ We did half of our model's face with 1930's Film Makeup (more natural) and the other half 1930's Theatre (involves a blocked out eyebrow and smaller lips)------->




For 1940's, I did make-up and hair! 
(Victory Rolls & loose curls)



xox Celina

1 comment:

  1. That thick hair must have been crazy to try and style! Glad to see you're working on skills that will be utilized at the shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete