Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Peachy-Keen Photography

My first job doin' my bizzzz.

I had an awesome time being apart of a photoshoot on Sunday! I worked for Teryn Lee of Teryn Lee Photography and provided hair styling & make-up for her friends Cori & Matt. They have been married almost 5 years and wanted some fun photos with each other. After the make-up & hair was done, with the help of some costumes & props the 1950's were alive in their own cozy little home.






Cori is so beautiful, it's not like she even needs any make-up. Her classic beauty definitely pulled off the I Love Lucy feel. It was a lot of fun & great experience working on a "set". 
Please check out Teryn if you are looking for a photographer!

xox Celina

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU again for doing such an awesome job! We were thrilled with your work. I would recommend you in a heart beat to anyone!

    ReplyDelete