Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Star is Born!

Have you ever been to a celebrity look alike party, and there's that one person at the party that went all out and looks so much like that celebrity that it's creepy? It is so much fun to dress up like someone else, and basically make fun of the way they look so you can pull it off. Celebrity Look Alike day was on Friday and we could choose a celeb (of any era) to do our partner's make-up & hair to look like a famous person. I thought to myself, "Well Celina... there's not too much crazy make-up going on these days. Most famous women in the 2000's have smokey eye eyeshadow. Lady GaGa? Well, my partner looks nothing like her. I need something challenging and amazing... but what?" so that's when I went back in time to the 1960's and found a gorgeous face and even more gorgeous make-up to turn my partner Kelsey into the King's wife herself, I give you...


 Priscilla Presley


 How effing fabulous is that? 
(I put 2 bumpits into that wig to make the beehive by the way)



 





Ooooooh the magic of make-up. I'm telling you people, I can make you look like a star! Literally! And if Priscilla doesn't tickle your fancy, how about looking like a Vegas Show girl?


Believe it baby! xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment