Tuesday, December 14, 2010

That 70's Show

*queue ABBA "Dancing Queen" music* 

Monday at school I got to watch a retro make-up video made in the 80's, which I jokingly said "I bet this was originally recorded on Beta".. then I realized only one other classmate and I were born in the 80's (everyone else in the 90's)... so no one got my joke. And then I felt old. So then I brought up the cartoon show Jem, only to find I was alone on that one too. Regardless, 70's and 80's make-up is kind of hideous. 70's isn't nearly as bad as 80's, I'm just having issues with the fact that women used to put blue eyeshadow up to their eyebrows. Either way, it was a fun day at school which involved playing with afro wigs and listening to old music. 
Voila:
























xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment