Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Victory is Mine

Happy December everyone!
I personally refuse to start celebrating the Christmas season (and other holidays celebrated around this time) until it's ACTUALLY DECEMBER. It bothers me when everyone starts getting ready for Christmas at the beginning of November. I figure, if you start December 1st, you have 25 days to go jolly gung ho, and then clean it all up. Seriously. No one likes to see half burnt out red & green Christmas lights on your house in the middle of November, and for that matter, still on February. Jus' sayin.

But now that it IS December, I hope everyone is enjoying decorating and setting up their trees & etc. As for me, until I get my own house (I'm currently living with two roommates. Their names are Mom and Dad) I can't really get into decorating too much because all I want is a fake white feather Christmas tree with pink ornaments on it, and I don't think Mom would be too pleased if I set that up. Instead I find myself decorating hair & faces.

Today, victory is mine.
(or at least Victory Rolls are...)

xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment