Sunday, January 9, 2011

Drag Race

For those of you against cross dressing, you should probably stop reading.

Last Thursday was DRAG DAY and I thankfully have a nice enough male friend who was gung-ho about becoming a little lady boy for the day!! Let me walk you through how to turn an ordinary handsome young man into a queen!



 This is Vayo, he lives in Vancouver and he enjoys long walks on the beach and red wine.



I blocked out Vayo's eyebrows using Spirit gum, wax, powder and concealer. Then I drew in over-dramatic eyebrows above his natural eyebrows to open up his eye lid space for the illusion of bigger bolder eyes.


Using bronzers and highlighters, I contoured Vayo's face to emphasize his cheekbones.
I put on some Showgirl make-up, with a heavy crease on his eyelid, which is right around where his natural eyebrow is, and I used white and silver eyeshadow with glitter on the eyelid. I also applied false lashes with little crystal beads on them, just for fun!


Then... with the right shade of red lipstick, and a couple props,
I present to you...

Vayjazzle the Drag Queen





Isn't she lovely?
Blondes really do have more fun!

Thanks for being such a great sport Vayo! You look gorgeous!

xox Celina

3 comments:

  1. Wow great job. loving the look girl! keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vayo, that's awesome! Is Riles up next?
    xo Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL
    Riley's always up for drag race.

    vaJAZZle

    ReplyDelete