Thursday, January 13, 2011

Meanwhile...

*CRASH!* *BANG!* *POW!*

I L-O-V-E creative days at school. It's a day when you can do literally anything you want (within certain guidelines) and just experiment and have fun! I wanted to do something really creative for my last avante-garde day. Unfortunatly my partner went home sick (feel better!) so I had to do it on myself. It is so much harder to be precise on your own face because all you have is a mirror. There's no steping back and seeing what isn't symmetrical. Regardless, it was a challenge and I nailed it! I can't say that this was totally my idea, I did see a cool picture similar to it on the intenet. But I did change it and jazz it up to be my style.

 Now all I need is Superman to come fly into my picture box and sweep me off my feet!

Here is my Comic Book Girl




I think it turned out really cool. 
I make a pretty cute 2 dimentional drawing.
What do you think?


xox Celina

2 comments: