Thursday, February 24, 2011

W.H.I.T

*warning - slight nudity*

Today was my 3rd term final exam, ie. AIRBRUSH BODY PAINTING.
Exciting, yet so nerve racking. Luckily I had a good fit friend of mine to model for me and let me use her body as my canvas!

Meet my character W.H.I.T 
“Worker Hardwired for Intelligence and Technology”
She was created in the year 2074. She is a cybernetic organism, which means she has both robotic and human qualities. She has yet to be completely assembled so she has plates missing from her body and therefore wires and circuit boards are out in the open.





 


So much fun! Very hard time consuming work.
The experience was worth it.
Thanks W.H.I.T, you did a great job!

xox Celina

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog post. Really your blog as well as post so good....and I hope your create more article in the future...



    custom crystal
    Crystal Figurines

    ReplyDelete