Monday, March 7, 2011

Cel - ebration

It's official. I am 23 years old. sigh. It's true. It happened. I am now closer to 25 than I am to 20 and that scares the cocktails out of me. Will I start using eye creams like a mad woman? Yes, yes I will. Will I moisturize day and night? Already do. Will I fall for those gimicky cosmetics that promise you will see perfect unreachable results? Most likely, I am already using them. I'm more worried about aging than getting old. There's a huge difference. 

Here's some tips from me, the March 6th Birthday Girl.

* If you look good, you'll feel good. But if you look hot, you'll feel better.
* If you don't own sweatpants you won't be tempted to leave the house in them.
* The higher your hair, the closer to God.
* Most importantly; don't be rude, just be honest.

I received so many birthday wishes today it was unreal. Spending my special day with amazing people was a dream. I feel so lucky to have people support & love me especially when they know I will always look better than them! LOL kidding! 

But thanks for the carbs. I know you're all trying to fatten me up but my rockin' 23 year old body's metabolism will defeat you.


Love & Lipstick
xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment