Tuesday, May 3, 2011

JCI - BYOB

On Sunday April 17th I was one of the lucky top students in my Make Up Artistry class to be able to participate in John Casablancas' BYOB - Build Your Own Book. It's a 1 day photoshoot which involves a hair student, a makeup student, a fashion student, a JCI model and a Vancouver photographer. As a group, you come up with 4 different looks for an editorial photoshoot. It's an awesome opportuity for creativity and a bonus - the top group's photos are published in String magazine. (still waiting to hear which out of the 6 groups won)

I was paired up with Rachel the fashion stylist and Laurie the hair stylist (I really wish I knew their last names), as well as JCI model Katina Small and photographer Budianto Nasrun

Our 4 looks were based on Greek Gods and Goddesses. Here they are!


Look 1: God of Time



Look 2: Goddess of Earth



Look 3: God of War



Look 4: God of Chaos



xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment