Sunday, July 3, 2011

Body Painting with Katie

In June I was very fortunate to be asked to work with Katie Sullivan. Katie is an amazing blonde bombshell with so many talents it's ridiculous. She grabbed her camera and put together an amazing group of models, make-up artists and hair stylist who all wanted to do some body painting and get some great shots for their portfolios.

In the basement of Gastown Tattoo Parlour around 7am, I set up my suitcase next to the plates of fruit Katie was so kind to supply us with, and after Jessica Brown finished braiding hair and plants to create a beautiful 'do, I body painted the lovely model Courtnay - the perfect young woman for this hippie flower child look.






I was fortunate enough to be able to two looks. I airbrushed the very energetic Alice as a circus cutie and dressed her up in some accessories to jazz her up! Hair stylist Amanda Veira completed the look with some curls and rolls in Alice's hair, then out to the spray painted alley way to capture these great shots!






Great work ladies! And so much fun!

xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment