Monday, July 25, 2011

IMATS 2011

I am so excited!! I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to participate in I.M.A.T.S (International Make-Up Artistry Trade Show) in Vancouver on Sunday July 24. I re-created my half angler fish half man special effects prosthetic make up at the John Casablancas booth. It was an amazing experience in a hectic environment and I am overwhelmed with joy to see I have been posted in an online article on the Vancouver Sun!!

Make-Up Artist Magazine also put up their re-cap video of Vancouver IMATS 2011 on their website. Take a look if you're interested in seeing more awesome make-up that was done that day. If you look carefully, you will see my little smile and my hot pink lipstick looking scared by an anglerfish man trying to bite me near the end of the video!

So much fun!

xox Celina

1 comment:

  1. Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink - bookmark this site?

    HighEnd Corporate Gifts
    Architectural Scale Models

    ReplyDelete